Updating d600 firmware
* Fixed Windows 8 memory leak (and subsequent crash) with mp4 export.* Windows : closing Welcome screen from task bar doesn't leave Dragonframe running as background process.* Potential fix for Windows mp4 export related crashes. * Fixed drawing vertical and horizontal hatches turning into crosshatches. * Fixed Manage Takes dialog not updating Delete button properly.* Fixed camera test crashing when camera disconnects mid-test. * Fixed issues with updating start and end frames.* Added Canon EOS 70D support. * Fixed bug that crashes/freezes program on switch to cinematography workspace. * Fixed animation palette and Nav Line not showing up when entering animation workspace. * Fixed poor quality of Arc move test exported movie.
* Windows: Improve shutdown/logoff handling.* Added Canon EOS 750D (Digital Rebel T6i) support.
* Fixed Blue/Green swapped in Histogram.* Added support for Canon EOS 77D and 800D/T7i. * Fixed crashing after opening/creating new scene on Windows with Intel HD graphics cards. Get started today with a free trial of Dragonframe 4 stop motion software. * Windows: Fix freeze when changing webcam output size. * Windows: Improve webcam connection (HP, IPEVO) * Windows: Warn user about VSFilter/Direct Vod Sub induced crashes.* Many stability improvements. * X-Sheet: Fixed "end frame" dialog going offscreen. * Arc: Fixed crash in jogpad mode.* Added support for Nikon D5300 and Nikon Df.
* Fixed Cinematography display issue when Animation workspace was using live view magnification. * Cinematography: Fixed 3D calipers getting stuck off screen. * Mac: Fixed random freeze when quitting on OS X 10.10. * Win XP: Improve still camera detection and connection. * Export: Fixed movie export timing with decimal fps. * Cinematography: Fixed test shot thumbnail rotation when dragging. * Conform: Check disk space and report to user before conform.
* Export: Fixed Pro Res export crash with certain output sizes.
* Fixed live view stacking that was broken in last version. * Fixed Pro Res export failure with odd dimensions. * Allow for setting start frame to zero.* Added Canon EOS 5DS support. * Export: Fixed audio cutting out halfway through mp4 export (OSX).
* Arc : Fixed arc select axis before first and after last keyframe. * Cinematography : Save/restore stereo caliper width and push-in choices.